This listing set of 12 natural washed 100% linen napkins. For sets of 4, 6, 8 or 50, 100 choose other listings.
• Linen napkins are handcrafted in Europe and made from 100% luxuriously soft pure linen.
• Our linen napkins are designed with border a width 0.8 in / 2 cm. On all edges has a beautifully finished mitred corner
• Fabric Certificate: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
• Fabric medium weight ± 5.90 oz /200 gsm
• Linen fabric treated wash and soften with organic softeners.
• Lunch washed linen napkins 16 x 16 inches /41 x 41 cm
• Dinner washed linen napkins 18 x 18 inches /46 x 46 cm
• Dinner washed linen napkins 20 x 20 inches /51 x 51 cm
• Anti-fungal and antibacterial
• Strong and durable
• Easy to launder - machine’s washing gentle cycle, with detergent does not have any whitening agents +/- 40°C (104°F). Always wash different colors separately.
• Bright blue
• Pear green
• Midnight blue
• Teal blue
• Aquamarine blue
• Light blue
• Light pink
• Stark white
• Striped not-dyed + gray
• Striped not-dyed +blue
• Narrow Striped not-dyed + gray
• Natural not-dyed
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How to wash linen
Our linen can be washed in a washing machine - colored linen 40℃ / 104 °F; white up to 90℃ / 194 °F. Always wash different colors separately. When washing colored linen, check that your detergent does not have any whitening agents or choose soap powder. If you have hard water, we recommend softener, especially for darker colors.
We do not recommend tumble-drying in our washing instructions, as it decreases the life of any fabric. Despite that, if you are using it, do not let linen to dry completely – linen is much easier to iron while damp. If you dried your linen completely, it may appear to have drastically shrunken. Do not worry, the flax fibers have just been compacted together and will return to normal.
We can offer a wholesale price when ordering fabric from 350 meters.
Please write a message.
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.
Jan 25, 2019
Again, LinenBuy exceeded my expectations ! This lovely colour of green pear was not offered as and option, but Severa immediately added it and made for for the best napkins. Light to medium weight linen, perfectly sewn and arriving fast. Thank you !!