Pure 100% linen fabric medium weight treated with organic softeners. Mostly use for blouses, shirts, tunic, jumpers, light dress's, curtains, accessories.
Pure 100% linen fabric
Art: 18800/02 Col.no. 2111A
Fabric width 1.57 Yards / 1.45 meters / 57 inches ± 2%
Fabric weight ± 135g / m² (3.98 oz / yd²)
Dense, light weight
Linen fabric wash and soften with organic softeners.
Certificate: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
Easy Care: Machine wash 40℃ / 104 °F, Tumble Dry, Gentle Cycle, Low Heat, Do not bleach
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.