Washed heavy weight Linen/cotton fabric for New Year, Christmas accessories.
New Year interior decoration and gift creation. Tablecloths, runners, curtains, towels, gift bags.
We can produce the required amount of interior details or gifts according to your wish!
• Composition 55% linen 45% cotton fabrics
• Fabric width 145 cm (57") ± 5%
• Heavy weight 250 g/m² (7.37 oz/yd² )and dense weaving fabric
• Linen fabric is washed and softened with enzymes
• Washed linen fabric products not shrink, if follow linen fabric care instructions.
• Care. Linen washing is better gentle washing machine cycle use 40°C (104°F) temperature and mild soaps. Do not tumble dry, as it may shrink, despite the fact that the fabric has been washed in the manufacturing process. The best dried hanging. If there is a need for drying, choose Program silk.
To iron linen products when they still a little bit damp, but looks nice not ironed.
Linen do not iron are a little crumpled, it shows that this is a natural product.
* Please choose fabric length measurement type - meter or inches.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How to wash linen
Our linen can be washed in a washing machine - colored linen 40℃ / 104 °F; white up to 90℃ / 194 °F. Always wash different colors separately. When washing colored linen, check that your detergent does not have any whitening agents or choose soap powder. If you have hard water, we recommend softener, especially for darker colors.
We do not recommend tumble-drying in our washing instructions, as it decreases the life of any fabric. Despite that, if you are using it, do not let linen to dry completely – linen is much easier to iron while damp. If you dried your linen completely, it may appear to have drastically shrunken. Do not worry, the flax fibers have just been compacted together and will return to normal.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 10% off
40 yards - 15 % off
60 yards - 20 % off
80 yards- 25 % off
100 yards and more - 30 % off
Please contact by message
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.