This is an amazing piece of linen fabrics from our Basic Linen Family. Linen is naturally absorbent, quick to dry, eco-friendly and durable. Products from these pure organic linen fabric get only better and better after every use.
Details of the fabric:
Composition Pure 100% linen
•Art. 133 00/10
Color: Not-dyed linen color - can range between ivory, ecru, oatmeal, and taupe.
Fabric width 1.52 m/ 1.66 yd/ 60 in (± 5%)
Fabric weight ± 220g / m² (6.49 oz / yd²)
• Middle weight and middle thickness plainly woven
• It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
• Care. Linen washing is better off with a hand or machine wash than a dry cleaning. Gentle washing machine cycle use 40-50°C (104-122°F) temperature and mild soaps are best for linen. Do not tumble dry your linens, as it may shrink, despite the fact that the fabric has been washed in the manufacturing process. The best dried hanging.
To iron linen products when they still a little bit damp, but looks nice not ironed.
I do not iron any of my linens I love when they are a little crumpled, because then you can see that this is a natural product.
Note: This fabric is woven using not dyed yarns. Fabric shade may a little vary from the shown picture.
Washed middle weight 100% pure linen fabric woven from natural linen yarns. It’s really hard trying to describe fabric all the time – it’s hard to describe the colors. Fabric color not dyed (natural linen color), taupe - gray with a tinge of brown. Color depends on grew conditions - temperature, humidity and solar. This fabric is the most natural and healthiest for your body.
Medium-weight, plainly woven pure linen fabric can be used to make many home decor- tablecloths, runners, napkins; towels- swimming, bath, beach, body and wash towels and women's, men's, kid's clothing items; aprons, bags, accessories and many more according to your needs. It is environmentally friendly and natural product.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.
Jan 31, 2020
This is my second order of the same fabric. It’s perfect for my projects, fantastic quality and always delivered in a very timely manner. LinenBuy have lovely communication and I will continue to buy from this exceptional Etsy seller!!
Nov 25, 2017