Pure 100% linen fabric is perfect to sew dresses, jackets, shirts, accessories, blankets, towels, tablecloths, table runners, napkins and many other products.
The price per meter of this fabric is 18.00 Eur
The price of one yard is about 21 $
The fabric will be delivered to you in just a few days via FedEx for the price of standard shipping.
• Composition Pure 100% linen
• Art. 111 00 /02 Col 983 Dark Gray
• Fabric width 145 cm (57") ± 5%
• Fabric weight ± 200g/m² (5.90 oz/yd²) medium weight
• Middle weight and middle thickness plainly woven
• It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
Certificate: Oeko-TEX® Standard 100
Caring for our linen is simple.
Machine wash in water 40-50°C (104-122°F) on a gentle cycle with mild detergent used for delicate fabrics. Please do not use bleach, any type of whitener or a detergent with multiple additives such as optical brighteners.
Our linen comes to you pre-washed, so you are able to use the tumble dry low setting when drying. Yes, it will wrinkle! But you may remove your linen while damp and air-dry it to minimize wrinkling and shrinkage.
Always iron linen while still damp (it’s much easier to get rid of creases this way) – then fold and put in an airing cupboard or somewhere warm.
Use a steam iron.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.
Linenbuy store's rule regarding returning linen fabrics: quality fabrics can be returned.
If the Fabrics are returned from a non-EU country, the money for the embellished fabrics is refunded after deducting the customs clearance fee in the amount of 20 EUR / 22 USD.
The shipping fee is non-refundable.
Sep 29, 2022
Super schöner Stoff tolle Qualität und schneller Versand!
Jul 20, 2021
I bought several of these solid colours to coordinate with the floral printed linens I purchased from LinenBuy earlier. Again, the material was soft with a feint pearly sheen and drapes wonderfully. The fabrics arrived in two packages to Australia which was great, because it didn’t get held up in customs (like some of the larges packages do), and it was packaged in waterproof, lightweight shippers, and again exceptionally quick (esp. to the remote area where I live). Great product, great service!