This heavyweight 100% pure linen fabric woven from natural linen yarns. Fabric color not dyed (natural linen color), taupe - gray with a tinge of brown. Fabric washed, so soft and absorbent moisture. This is the most natural and healthiest for your body tissue.
• Composition Pure 100% linen
Color: Not-dyed linen color - can range between ivory, ecru, oatmeal, and taupe.
• Fabric width 1.58 yd / 145 cm / 57 inch ± 5%
• Fabric weight ± 8.26 oz/yd² / 280 gsm Heavyweight
• Pre-washed. It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
• Heavyweight , plainly woven pure linen fabric can be used to make excellent bedding and blankets, many home decor- tablecloths, runners, napkins. You can made towels- swimming, bath, beach, body and wash towels and women's, men's, kid's clothing items, accessories, aprons, bags, and many more according to your needs.
• Care. Linen washing is better off with a hand or machine wash than a dry cleaning. Gentle washing machine cycle use 40-50°C (104-122°F) temperature and mild soaps are best for linen. Do not tumble dry your linens, as it may shrink, despite the fact that the fabric has been washed in the manufacturing process. The best dried hanging.
To iron linen products when they still a little bit damp, but looks nice not ironed.
Note: This fabric is woven using not dyed yarns. Fabric shade may a little vary from the shown picture.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How to wash linen
Our linen can be washed in a washing machine - colored linen 40℃ / 104 °F; white up to 90℃ / 194 °F. Always wash different colors separately. When washing colored linen, check that your detergent does not have any whitening agents or choose soap powder. If you have hard water, we recommend softener, especially for darker colors.
We do not recommend tumble-drying in our washing instructions, as it decreases the life of any fabric. Despite that, if you are using it, do not let linen to dry completely – linen is much easier to iron while damp. If you dried your linen completely, it may appear to have drastically shrunken. Do not worry, the flax fibers have just been compacted together and will return to normal.
We can offer a wholesale price when ordering fabric from 350 meters.
Please write a message.
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.
Nov 21, 2020
Even more beautiful than the photos. Soft and moderately thick (I’m not that familiar with linen so I’m sure it’s considered “thick” but is not super dense or heavy. Still very pliable.). Very nice fabric. Packaged with care. Very happy.
Sep 10, 2020
Nice fabric , thank you very much !
Jul 13, 2020
This fabric is absolutely gorgeous and a heavier weight than most I have ordered. I made tea towels and decorated with matching lace that I bought from Lithuania Linens. Was guessing that this would match the lace and it absolutely did. Will order some more once I catch up sewing all the linen I currently have.
Jul 10, 2020
Der schwerste Leinenstoff, den ich finden konnte, vielen Dank für die Hilfe. Daraus soll eine Hängematte werden.
May 26, 2020
Very good quality, highly recommended.