This is an amazing piece of linen fabrics from our Basic Linen Family. Linen is naturally absorbent, quick to dry, eco friendly and durable.
Washed middle weight 100% pure linen fabric woven from natural linen yarns. It’s really hard trying to describe fabric all the time – it’s hard to describe the colors. Fabric color not dyed (natural linen color), taupe - gray with a tinge of brown. Color depends on grew conditions - temperature, humidity and solar. This fabric is the most natural and healthiest for your body.
Medium-weight, plainly woven pure linen fabric can be used to make many home decor- tablecloths, runners, napkins; towels- swimming, bath, beach, body and wash towels and women's, men's, kid's clothing items; aprons, bags, accessories and many more according to your needs. It is environmentally friendly and natural product.
* Please choose fabric length measurement type - meter or inches.
Details of the fabric:
• Composition Pure 100% linen
• Color: Not-dyed linen color - can range between ivory, ecru, oatmeal, and taupe.
• Fabric width 145 cm (57") ± 5%
• Fabric weight ± 200g/m² (5.90 oz/yd²)
• Middle weight and middle thickness plainly woven
• It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
• Washed linen fabric products not shrink, if follow linen fabric care instructions.
• Care. Linen washing is better off with a hand or machine wash than a dry cleaning. Gentle washing machine cycle use 40-50°C (104-122°F) temperature and mild soaps are best for linen. Do not tumble dry your linens, as it may shrink, despite the fact that the fabric has been washed in the manufacturing process. The best dried hanging.
To iron linen products when they still a little bit damp, but looks nice not ironed.
I do not iron any of my linens I love when they are a little crumpled, because then you can see that this is a natural product.
Note: This fabric is woven using not dyed yarns. Fabric shade may a little vary from the shown picture.
[Washed 100% linen fabric Not Dyed 200gsm. Art.111 75/10]
Linen fabric is made from flax. Fabric becomes softer through handling and washing. It is very comfortable and breathable, does not pill or stretch and resists wear from abrasion as well as dirt. Linen has a natural sheen and gloss with an earthy base tone which varies from beige to grey linen fabric. I hope you like this product and thanks for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Note that colors may look different on your display depending on their settings and technical characteristics. If you are uncertain and the color shade is really important, please contact with us or order samples.
Mar 28, 2022
just as described. Great
Jul 20, 2021
I bought several of these solid colours to coordinate with the floral printed linens I purchased from LinenBuy earlier. Again, the material was soft with a feint pearly sheen and drapes wonderfully. The fabrics arrived in two packages to Australia which was great, because it didn’t get held up in customs (like some of the larges packages do), and it was packaged in waterproof, lightweight shippers, and again exceptionally quick (esp. to the remote area where I live). Great product, great service!
Oct 17, 2020
Lovely linen and great quick delivery
Sep 24, 2019
thank you, exactly as described.
Oct 5, 2017
Linen yardage of excellent quality. I'm fully satified of my purchase. Thanks.