This is an amazing piece of linen fabrics from our Basic Linen Family. Linen is naturally absorbent, quick to dry, eco friendly and durable.
Washed middle weight 100% pure linen fabric woven from natural linen yarns. It’s really hard trying to describe fabric all the time – it’s hard to describe the colors. Fabric color not dyed (natural linen color), taupe - gray with a tinge of brown. Color depends on grew conditions - temperature, humidity and solar. This fabric is the most natural and healthiest for your body.
Medium-weight, plainly woven pure linen fabric can be used to make many home decor- tablecloths, runners, napkins; towels- swimming, bath, beach, body and wash towels and women's, men's, kid's clothing items; aprons, bags, accessories and many more according to your needs. It is environmentally friendly and natural product.
* Please choose fabric length measurement type - meter or inches.
Details of the fabric:
• Composition Pure 100% linen
• Color: Not-dyed linen color - can range between ivory, ecru, oatmeal, and taupe.
• Fabric width 145 cm (57") ± 5%
• Fabric weight ± 200g/m² (5.90 oz/yd²)
• Middle weight and middle thickness plainly woven
• It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
• Washed linen fabric products not shrink, if follow linen fabric care instructions.
• Care. Linen washing is better off with a hand or machine wash than a dry cleaning. Gentle washing machine cycle use 40-50°C (104-122°F) temperature and mild soaps are best for linen. Do not tumble dry your linens, as it may shrink, despite the fact that the fabric has been washed in the manufacturing process. The best dried hanging.
To iron linen products when they still a little bit damp, but looks nice not ironed.
I do not iron any of my linens I love when they are a little crumpled, because then you can see that this is a natural product.
Note: This fabric is woven using not dyed yarns. Fabric shade may a little vary from the shown picture.
[Washed 100% linen fabric Not Dyed 200gsm. Art.111 75/10]
Linen fabric is made from flax. Fabric becomes softer through handling and washing. It is very comfortable and breathable, does not pill or stretch and resists wear from abrasion as well as dirt. Linen has a natural sheen and gloss with an earthy base tone which varies from beige to grey linen fabric. I hope you like this product and thanks for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Instructions for Washing Linen Products:
If you want to keep your linen products in tip-top shape, follow these simple washing guidelines:
1. Wash linen fabrics separately from other types of fabric. Avoid washing light-colored fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may notice some pilling after the first two or three washes.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature at or below 40°C (104°F). If the water is too hot, the linen fabric may shrink and fade more quickly.
4. Do not overload the washing machine. Use no more than 75% of its capacity.
5. Be aware that tumbler drying may cause extra shrinkage.
6. Do not bleach linen products.
Wholesale Inquiries: Discount applies to standard fabric pricing.
For additional information, please reach out via direct message.
Please contact by message
Please keep in mind that the colors on your display may vary based on their settings and technical characteristics. If you're unsure and the color shade is crucial, don't hesitate to contact us or order samples.
Factors affecting the color of Natural Linen Fabric.
The color of natural linen fabric is influenced by the specific growing conditions of the linen, including the amount of sunlight and rainfall received. As a result, each batch of undyed fabric will vary in shade due to these natural fluctuations.
Linenbuy Store's Policy on Returning Linen Fabrics
In accordance with our policy, high-quality linen fabrics may be returned.
Customers returning fabrics from non-EU countries will receive a refund for embellished fabrics, with a customs clearance fee of 20 EUR / 22 USD deducted from the total.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Feb 5, 2024
Perfect quality and really fast delivery.
Dec 8, 2022
correspond à la description, joli lin
Aug 13, 2022
Sagenhaft schnelle Lieferung, toller Stoff, nur zu empfehlen!
Mar 28, 2022
just as described. Great
Jul 20, 2021
I bought several of these solid colours to coordinate with the floral printed linens I purchased from LinenBuy earlier. Again, the material was soft with a feint pearly sheen and drapes wonderfully. The fabrics arrived in two packages to Australia which was great, because it didn’t get held up in customs (like some of the larges packages do), and it was packaged in waterproof, lightweight shippers, and again exceptionally quick (esp. to the remote area where I live). Great product, great service!