Looking for the perfect fabric for your next project?
Look no further than our digitally printed medium weight pure linen fabric. With a beautiful chrysanthemum and tulip design, this fabric is perfect for crafting, clothing, and sewing projects. Available for purchase by the yard and by meters
This digitally printed medium weight linen fabric is perfect for a range of summer clothing and home decor projects.
The large floral print is ideal for creating light summer dresses, skirts, tunics, blouses, and tops. In addition to clothing, this fabric is versatile enough to use for sewing curtains, pillowcases, covers, decorative cushions, tablecloths, runners, placemats, and napkins. Prefect drapery fabric.
Please choose a length from the drop-down menu.
👉 In the case of multiple-quantity orders, the fabric will be supplied in a single, continuous piece.
👉 Kindly select your preferred unit of measurement for fabric length - yards or meters.
🚀 SHIPPING - Flat Rate for All Orders
No matter the number of fabric types or meters you select, the shipping cost will remain the same.
⭐️ This linen fabric is made from pure 100% linen material and has a medium weight thickness of 170 g/m² or 5.01 oz/yd².
⭐️ Fabric width is approximately 1.6 yards or 146 cm/57.4 inches, making it a great choice for a variety of projects.
⭐️ This fabric is sold by the yard and is available in bulk and by the bolt at wholesale prices.
⭐️ The design code for this fabric is M2-0171-0300 Utopia Natural base not-dyed. The natural base color of the linen fabric is perfect for showcasing the large floral print.
This linen fabric is also soft, gentle, and pleasant to the skin, making it a comfortable choice for clothing items. With its high-quality material and beautiful design, this digitally printed linen fabric is a great choice for your next project.
Linen fabrics care
Linen is a popular fabric choice for clothing and home decor due to its durability and breathability. However, it does require special care to keep it looking its best. Here are some tips for caring for your linen fabrics:
• Washing: Linen can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent. It's best to avoid using bleach or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. To prevent wrinkling, remove linen from the dryer while it's still slightly damp and hang it to dry.
• Ironing: If you prefer a crisp look, linen can be ironed on a medium to high heat setting. It's best to iron linen while it's still slightly damp, or use a spray bottle to dampen it before ironing.
• Storing: To prevent wrinkles and creases, store linen items flat or rolled instead of folded. It's also important to avoid storing linen in direct sunlight, as this can cause fading.
By following these care tips, you can help your linen fabrics look great for years to come
👉 Please keep in mind that the colors on your display may vary based on their settings and technical characteristics. If you're unsure and the color shade is crucial, don't hesitate to contact us or order samples.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Please keep in mind that the colors on your display may vary based on their settings and technical characteristics. If you're unsure and the color shade is crucial, don't hesitate to contact us or order samples.
Linenbuy store's rule regarding returning linen fabrics: quality fabrics can be returned.
If the Fabrics are returned from a non-EU country, the money for the embellished fabrics is refunded after deducting the customs clearance fee in the amount of 20 EUR / 22 USD.
The shipping fee is non-refundable.
Jul 14, 2023
not much to add, fabric is very thin and not described as such
Dec 27, 2021
Nov 29, 2021
Very nice pattern on natural linen