A natural light linen chambray fabric, made of a pure 100% linen, with not-dyed warp and white filling.
Light weight, plainly woven pure linen fabric
• Composition Pure 100% linen
• SKU 18806/04 HA90 Color 18/N
• Color Natural light linen (chambray not-dyed linen; white not-dyed and white melange)
• Fabric width 145 cm (57")
• Fabric weight ± 135g/m² (3.98 oz/yd²) medium weight
• Middle weight and middle thickness plainly woven
• It is specifically washed and softened from the manufacturing process
Certificate: Oeko-TEX® Standard 100
Caring for our linen is simple.
Machine wash in water 40-50°C (104-122°F) on a gentle cycle with mild detergent used for delicate fabrics. Please do not use bleach, any type of whitener or a detergent with multiple additives such as optical brighteners.
Our linen comes to you pre-washed, so you are able to use the tumble dry low setting when drying. Yes, it will wrinkle!
Always iron linen while still damp (it’s much easier to get rid of creases this way) – then fold and put in an airing cupboard or somewhere warm.
Use a steam iron.
Note: This fabric is woven using not dyed and white yarns. Fabric shade may a little vary from the shown picture. Some shade variation may occur between batches.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Linen products washing instruction:
1. Linen fabrics should be washed in a separate load from other types of fabrics. Avoid washing light-colored
fabrics with dark fabrics.
2. You may have some linen pilling after first 2-3 linen fabric washings.
3. When using a household or industrial washing machine, keep the water temperature no hotter than 40°C - 104 °F. If you wash linen in too hot temperature it can shrink and the color of linen fabric will fade faster.
4. Washing machine should work with no more than 75 % loading.
5. You may have some extra shrinkage after tumbler drying.
6. Do not bleach.
The discount applies to the regular price of the fabric
Linen fabric order
20 yards - 5% off
40 yards - 10 % off
60 yards - 15 % off
80 yards and more- 20% off
Please contact by message
Please keep in mind that the colors on your display may vary based on their settings and technical characteristics. If you're unsure and the color shade is crucial, don't hesitate to contact us or order samples.
Linenbuy store's rule regarding returning linen fabrics: quality fabrics can be returned.
If the Fabrics are returned from a non-EU country, the money for the embellished fabrics is refunded after deducting the customs clearance fee in the amount of 20 EUR / 22 USD.
The shipping fee is non-refundable.